Search the Keuka College Help Center

I took college classes (or AP, IB) in High School, how do I get them to transfer?

You must request an official transcript from the college, College Board (AP), or International Baccalaureate (IB) that you received the credit from. Note: we will not transfer credit from your high school transcript.