Have your dream wedding right on Keuka Lake any season of the year! We host ceremonies in Norton Chapel year-round. Choose the date and season that best fits your plans.
We know how important your wedding day is, and that's why we only book one ceremony a day. You'll get individualized attention, and have full control over the schedule of your big day.
Planning Your Ceremony
We recommend that you try to reserve your wedding date at least 8 months in advance. If you have hired a wedding planner, please bring them to the rehearsal and notify Conference Services.
Measurement of the aisle for runners is 60 feet from the alter to the last pew, and 85 feet to the door. There are 19 full pews down the main center aisle. We ask that all celebratory items be thrown outside the Chapel.
What to Expect:
- Impressive views of Keuka Lake from the Chapel as well as gorgeous photo opportunities.
- An on-site Chapel Coordinator for rehearsals and wedding day.
- Getting-ready rooms for the bride and groom.
- On-site parking.
- On-campus and local accommodations that make it easy for guests to enjoy the area.
- Recommendations on local ministers and justices of the peace, organists, vocalists, trumpet players, photographers and florists.
- A state-of-the-art sound system, piano and organ that makes for an unforgettable soundtrack to your special day.
- A hearing loop system allowing those with hearing aids, CIs or hearing loop listeners to enjoy the experience.