Search the Keuka College Help Center

Academics & Records Enrollment

I want to withdraw from the College. What do I have to do?

Please contact the Registrar's Office at (315) 279-5204 or [email protected].

How many credits do I need to be considered a full time student?

Undergraduate students must be registered for at least 12 credits and graduate students must be registered for at least 9 credits to be considered full-time students. For questions about financial aid implications of being part-time, please contact financial aid.

I can't register because I have a hold. What should I do?

There are four types of holds that prevent you from registering:

  • ADV Advising Hold: See your advisor who will have the hold lifted
  • SA Student Accounts: Visit the Student Accounts office to resolve your bill or contact them via email at [email protected] or by phone at (315) 279-5237
  • FA Financial Aid: Visit the Financial Aid office to understand what you need to do to complete your financial aid paperwork or contact them via email at [email protected] or by phone at (315) 279-5232
  • HEA Health Services Hold: Contact the Health & Counseling Center by emailing [email protected], or calling (315) 279-5368
How can I obtain an Enrollment Verification?

As a current student you can print out your own enrollment verification by going to: KC Portal > KC Self Service > Enrollment Verifications > Add New Request (Select Advanced Enrollment for future terms)

If you have a verification form certified that you need filled out, please bring it to the Office of the Registrar.

How can I return to Keuka after previously withdrawing?

Students who wish to resume coursework at Keuka College should review Former Students Returning to Keuka College page in the Keuka College Record. All applications will be reviewed by the Keuka College Office of Admissions as well as the Office of the Registrar, if necessary.