Transfer Agreements

Keuka College accepts transfer credit from accredited post-secondary institutions.

To determine if an external course equates to a Keuka College course, use Collegesource; to view established transfer equivalencies.  

If you are a current student and do not see an equivalency, fill out the transfer equivalency form and discuss it with your advisor; all others should contact the Keuka College Admissions office.

Current Transfer Agreements

To encourage and facilitate the transfer of qualified students from regional community colleges, Keuka College maintains several comprehensive, generic transfer articulation agreements.