Transcripts & Verification

Order a Transcript or Verify Your Degree/Enrollment

Obtaining Your Transcript

Official Transcripts

Official Transcripts are sent from the institution directly to the recipient of the student's choosing. You have the choice to send paper or electronic transcripts; electronic transcripts have a short processing time (2-48 business hours). Paper transcripts may be received in 10-21 business days. To obtain an official transcript, submit a request through the National Student Clearinghouse. You can also track your order through the National Student Clearinghouse.

Ordering Information

  • All transcript orders must go through the National Student Clearinghouse.
  • Transcripts cannot be faxed or taken over the phone.
  • All payments are made through the National Student Clearinghouse process for ordering transcripts. We will not accept cash or checks sent to the College.
  • Current students have the option to have the transcript order filled after grades or after degree is awarded. If you need your transcript to list proof of degree completion, please choose the after degree is awarded option.

If you have order questions, e-mail [email protected] or phone (703) 742-7791. 


Unofficial Transcripts

  • Actively enrolled Keuka College students may access their unofficial transcript through KC Self Service.

  • Unofficial transcripts are not available for students who have withdrawn, or students who have already graduated. Those students may request an official transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse. 

Degree & Enrollment Verifications

Employers, withdrawn students, and/or graduated students may request degree verifications through the National Student Clearinghouse. Current students can access their enrollment information in KC Self-Service or send any necessary documents to the Registrar's Office to be processed.

Loan Deferrals

The Registrar Office requires a form from your lender to help you with your loan deferral. Our turnaround time is approximately 7 business days. You may send deferral forms via email or US Mail.