- Submit an Application for Undergraduate Admission and Scholarship Opportunities.
- Submit high school transcripts and transcripts from any college or university where you may have taken college-level classes while you were still in high school. If these classes were taken after graduation, you’re considered a transfer student, so you’ll want to follow those guidelines.
- ZeeMee (optional): In an effort to get-to-know our applicants, we have partnered with ZeeMee, a free service that helps students bring their applications to life. As part of our holistic review process, we are committed to learning about you! Copy and paste your link into the Keuka College application or on the Common Application. Sign up at ZeeMee.com.
- Please note: Submitting a ZeeMee profile is optional and evaluation of your admissions application will not be delayed as long as all other required materials have been received.
Special Program Requirements
The ASL and ASL-English Interpreting programs require students entering with previous coursework or experience in ASL to schedule a zoom call with faculty to determine placement in the appropriate language courses. Download additional information, including guidelines and deadlines.
- There is no separate application for the occupational therapy program.
- Occupational therapy candidates must indicate occupational therapy as their intended major on the Application for Undergraduate Admission and Scholarship Opportunities.
- In addition, occupational therapy candidates must submit an official high school transcript.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5. or 80% for freshman candidates.
- 80% or higher average in math and science coursework.
General Occupational Therapy Admission Information
- We offer rolling admission for freshmen and transfers applying for a seat in our occupational therapy program. No separate application is required. Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The occupational therapy program has 65 seats available for freshmen, with limited space available for transfer students.
- The first 65 freshmen to be accepted and to submit their enrollment deposit will receive a reserved spot in the program.
- The College does not permit the deferment of OT acceptances to another semester.
- Since Keuka College accepts a limited number of applicants to the occupational therapy program annually, we welcome all candidates not admitted to the program to consider other courses of study at Keuka College.
Requirements for Freshman Admission
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 80%
- Minimum of 80% average final score for all math and science courses
Requirements for Transfer Admission
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Minimum of 3.0 average in all college-level math and science coursework
- All science courses must have been completed within five years of application.
The Admissions Office counselors/recruiters operate with the utmost professionalism. In accordance with 34 C.F.R. 668 admissions counselors/college recruiters will never use fraudulent or aggressive recruiting tactics as it pertains to military students or any other students interested in our institution. These counselors/recruiters will also never engage in high-pressure recruitment tactics and will not be compensated for securing military enrollments or any other student enrollments.
Students Interested in the Management 3+1 Program Must:
- Enter Keuka College with 4 – 6 college credits
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 87 on a 100 scale
- Wish to complete your bachelor’s degree in three years, rather than the traditional four years
- Have learned to manage your time efficiently
- Be able to handle 15 academic credits each semester