Keuka College, in accordance with guidance from New York State and the Empire 8 Conference, will allow a limited number of fans to attend outdoor games at the Jephson Community Athletic Complex beginning on Saturday, April 3.
The new policy permits two relatives per student-athlete, along with members of the KC Community – students, faculty, staff – to attend outdoor competitions. The total crowd cannot exceed 200 and the general public is not permitted to attend.
Sports fans will need to sign up ahead of time to reserve a spot in the grandstands. Here’s how it will work:
- Student-athletes get first dibs, and must register their family members by 4 p.m. the day before the game.
- College Community fans will then be able to sign up online for a day of games (not individual games).
- Sign-ups close two hours prior to the first game of that day.
- Spectators must check in with Athletics Department staff at a check-in table near the bleachers.
- Check-in and seating will open 30 minutes prior to the start of game-time.
- Each spectator must complete a temperature check and health screening questionnaire.
- Masks and social distancing will be required.
Baseball, Softball, and Men's and Women's Lacrosse are among the outdoor sports that fans will again be able to attend in person.
Additional information on the policy and upcoming games can be found on the Keuka College Athletics website.